Squish The Zombies is now universal!and now fully supports retina display!
Squish The Zombies was featured at "New & Noteworthy"
Can you squish 400 zombies in one minute?
Be snowball! Squish the zombies!
Developer of Infect Them All presents another addicting game.
Gameplay is extremely simple!
Just tilt your device to move snowball and squish the zombies!
At times, you can even stomp buildings with snowball jump attack.
** Critics says **
"this game is pretty fun for a buck and to kill some spare time."
"It is perfect game for when you have a few minutes to burn. Just be careful not to get addicted to Blitz.”
"Why not find out in this super addictive game from the developers of Infect Them All?"
- Universal App.
- Fully support retina display.
- Simple and addictive gameplay.
- Easy Control.
- Doesn't stop device's music.
- 3 game modes
- Arcade : Squish the zombies, avoid other obstacles.
- Blitz : No obstacles many zombies!, One minute mass squishing fun.
- Quota : Try squish zombies to proceed next Level.
- Wide Arcade : Squish zombies at wide field!
- Game Center highscore and achievement.
- Twitter / Facebook publishing.
You can check out a video of gameplay at
- Infect Them All 2
- Toast The Chicken
- Bullfighting Hero
Need help? Use our Squish The Zombies Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2.3
- now you can post your result to Twitter properly If you like our game! Please try our latest release Infect Them All 2 : Zombies!
About Squish The Zombies
Squish The Zombies is a free-to-play, sports and racing game developed by AQSystem, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 4.3 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad Air and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Squish The Zombies for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Squish The Zombies for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
Squish The Zombies Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.