Organize your photos and videos into folders and subfolders.
Photo-Sort enables you to:
• Import photos and videos from your device's photo library or from a computer.
• Create albums and nested albums.
• Organize and reorganize your photos, videos, and albums as you wish, using controls such as cut, copy, paste, delete and rename.
• View your photos and videos with a photo viewer and run a slideshow.
• Share them either by message or email, or by posting them to Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, or Vimeo.
• Copy them to the clipboard.
• Save them back to the camera roll.
• Print photos wirelessly (requires an AirPrint compatible printer).
• Prevent accessing the app using a passcode protection.
• Export your photos, videos, and albums to a computer.
• Mirror the app on an external display (requires an AV or VGA cable).
• Use iCloud to wirelessly push your photos, videos, and albums to all your other iOS devices (requires to be logged in to the same iCloud account on all these devices).
What's new in version 2.5.1
Compatibilty updates with latest iOS.
Photo-Sort is an application developed by Romain HENRY and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Photo-Sort for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Photo-Sort for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.