Clinical Tools, News & CME/CE
Medscape is the leading online global destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide, offering the latest medical news and expert commentary, drug and disease information, and relevant professional education and CME/CE activities. The Medscape app is designed to provide a personalized experience.
* Access 400+ unique medical calculators, grouped by specialty for quicker and easier use!
* Get fast, reliable clinical answers all in one place with Medscape Decision Point. Medscape Oncology Decision Point combines evidence-based treatment options with trusted expert commentary to bring guidelines to life. Now featuring lung cancer and breast cancer. (Other major cancer types and other specialties coming soon.)
Additional Key Features:
* Explore our tailored newsfeed; read the latest clinical news and expert commentary in your specialty.
* Stay current with our alerts about FDA approvals, conference news, late-breaking clinical trial data, and more.
* Look up the most current prescribing and safety information on 8500+ prescription and OTC drugs, herbals, and supplements.
* Check out other useful resources, including our drug interaction checker, pill identifier, and more.
* Find essential information on procedures in your field with 6200+ Reference articles.
* Earn free CME/CE credits and ABIM MOC points on-the-go, and monitor your progress with our built-in Activity Tracker.
* Access the largest network for physicians and medical students with Consult.
Use your Medscape account to access the Medscape app. Don't have a Medscape account? You can sign up for free when you download the app—it takes only a few seconds.
Do you have feedback for the Medscape team? Email us at [email protected]
What's new in version 7.4
We've listened to your feedback! We've added back the liquid formulation option in our Weight-Based Dosing calculator. What's New? -Special coverage on COVID-19. Find the latest COVID-19 news and guidance in Medscape's Coronavirus Resource Center located on the home screen. -This update also includes performance enhancements and minor bug fixes to optimize your experience.
Medscape is an application developed by WebMD and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Medscape for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Medscape for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.