Notes, Planner & Organizer App
Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists. It’s the only organizer you need.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
• Use Evernote as a planner to organize your life and stay on task.
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
• Annotate documents during team meetings, then share with colleagues.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for research papers or class projects.
• Discuss and annotate notes, files, and essay drafts.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
What's new in version 10.0.3
Welcome to the new Evernote for iOS! We’ve rebuilt the app from the ground up to make it easier for you to create notes quickly, customize them however you like, find them in an instant, and take them wherever you go. Editor - You now have more control over your notes’ appearance. Use semantic headers and tables to give structure to your notes. Or change fonts, colors, and highlights to add a personal touch. - Checklists now get the VIP treatment they deserve. You can add list items, indent them, move them around—and enjoy the satisfaction of crossing them off with a single tap. - Adding rich content (like audio, photos, attachments, and sketches) is quicker and easier with the new, multi-function Insert button. - We redesigned the formatting toolbar to put your most-used options front and center. Bold/italic/underline, header level, font sizes and colors, multiple highlighter options, subscript/superscript, alignment, hyperlinking, and more—all right there at your fingertips. Search - Save time—and taps. Get real-time search suggestions as you type to find what you're looking for faster. - Filter your searches by tag, attachment, PDF, URL, and more. So even the most elusive notes will now appear at your command. - Is searching your Evernote superpower? Like to combine keywords, tags, or locations to find exactly what you need? Now you can save those searches and use them over and over again with just one tap. UI - The main screen has a cleaner, more modern look, so it’s easier on the eyes—and easier for you to get stuff done. - We redesigned the document scanner to streamline how you capture information with your camera. In a flash, the app now automatically recognizes documents, Post-it(R) notes, whiteboards, or business cards, scans them for readable text, suggests the best options for capturing them, and adds them to your notes. Ta da! - We’ve introduced nested tags to give you even more ways to organize and find information. Foundation - This update moves the app to a new codebase that’s more stable and reliable, for fewer hang/crash errors. - That new codebase means we can fix bugs quicker and release new features more often (yep, we’ve got some cool things already in development—join our Beta Program for a sneak peek!). - Syncing data across different platforms and devices is smoother and more seamless than before. This is a big update that we’re really proud of—and it’s just the start. We’re going to keep working hard, releasing updates, and finding new ways to simplify your life.
Evernote is an application developed by Evernote and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 13.2 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Evernote for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Evernote for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.