Selective color and recoloring
Recolor your photos with Colorize to create amazing new artwork and effects!
Most selective coloring apps give you 2 choices: gray or original color. You can choose nearly any color with Colorize.
"Could be likened to what Techno-Color did for the Wizard of Oz" - AppCraver.com
"One of the most mind-blowing photo editing experiences on the iPhone" - ApplicationIphone.com
• Choose nearly any color, original color, or gray (desaturate)
• Pinch to zoom in/out for pixel-level precision editing.
• Fix mistakes with Undo and Redo.
• Precise control over brush size and softness
• Amazingly FAST and responsive, even when editing high resolution photos up to 16 megapixels.
• Use colorful photos for best results.
• Try the included samples for practice.
• By design, Colorize preserves the original color strength for realism, so it works with color photos only.
What's new in version 1.6
• iPhone X support. • Canvas rotation: In addition to zoom, now you can also rotate with two fingers. Color at the perfect angle to get in all the details! • Now supports up to 16 megapixel photos, yet still amazingly fast and responsive. • Internal code improvements and UI enhancements.
Colorize is an application developed by William Kuo and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Colorize for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Colorize for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.