Health & Fitness
Thought & Mood Journal | CBT
Don’t let your mood affect your life. Take control over it!
Meet Moodnotes - a super easy mood tracker & journaling app to capture your mood and help you improve your thinking habits. Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
Created by design experts and clinical psychologists (creators of MoodKit), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Includes Apple Watch app and iCloud sync/backup.
Moodnotes helps you to:
- Track your mood and identify what triggers it
- Scan your face automatically using device camera
- Keep your memories with photos or pictures
- Read self-awareness articles written by mental health experts
- Develop healthier thinking habits
- Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
- Reduce anxiety and enhance your sense of well-being
- Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
- Increase your self-awareness
Exclusively featured by Apple in the App Store Today tab story "All The Feels".
Become a Premium member to unlock the following features:
- Make unlimited entries per day
- Monitor your personal statistics and check your mood insights
- Add notes to enrich your mood entries
- Get access to “Notable insights” section to learn more about your mood
- Find more full-text articles to understand yourself
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California Privacy Notice: http://www.thriveport.com/privacypolicy/index.html#h
What's new in version 3.14.0
Hi there! To address negative thought patterns, we first should identify them. Develop healthier thinking habits and enjoy our new update! Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com.
About Moodnotes - Thought Journal / Mood Diary
Moodnotes - Thought Journal / Mood Diary is an application developed by ThrivePort, LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of Moodnotes on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is $4.99 but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.