Take command of a fleet of powerful starships in this adventure-driven strategy game from legendary designer Sid Meier. Travel to new worlds, completing missions to help save and protect the planets and their people from dangerous Space Pirates, to powerful Marauders and other hostile factions. Build a planetary federation as you strengthen your fleet and secure your homeworld as you attempt to preserve intergalactic peace and your vision of humanity. Set in the universe of Civilization: Beyond Earth after the age of the Seeding, Sid Meier’s Starships offers sci-fi/strategy fans a full stand-alone game experience that also features cross-connectivity with Beyond Earth, expanding the depth of both games. See if you have what it takes to rule the universe!
• Tactical Space Combat: Encounter unique tactical challenges in every mission, with dynamically generated maps, victory conditions, and foes.
• Fully Customizable Starships: Create an armada that fits your tactical plan with modular spaceship design.
• Diplomacy, Strategy, and Exploration: Expand the influence of your Federation and gain the trust of the citizens of new planets. Use the unique abilities of the each planet to enhance your fleet and Federation, and keep your opponents in check. Build improvements on worlds to increase the capabilities and resources of your Federation.
• A Galaxy Of Adventure: Explore the galaxy as you lead your fleet to distant worlds and complete missions to help the citizens of these planets. Fight pirates, protect colony ships, destroy rogue AI, and more.
• Multiple Paths To Victory: Will you win by conquering the greatest threat to the galaxy? Or will you unite a plurality of worlds in your Federation? Perhaps you will lead your people to push the frontiers of science. Each choice you make carries consequences on your path to victory.
Need help? Use our Sid Meier's Starships Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.3
AI’s will play by player chosen constrained victory rules. Players will now start with one ship on impossible difficulty. Megabot strength has been increased. Wonder Victory now requires 9 wonders. AI will now attempt more missions per turn on Impossible difficulty . AI will now use stealth more often. The Negotiate button on the bridge view is now named “Negotiate”. Fixed the damage meter in the Fleet Overview when ship need repair. The How to Play screen now states that a population victory is but one way to win the game. And other minor bug fixes.
About Sid Meier's Starships
Sid Meier's Starships is a strategy game developed by 2K, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Sid Meier's Starships for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Sid Meier's Starships for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Sid Meier's Starships Add-Ons
The app is $2.99 and offers no in-app purchases.