Wellsite Navigator is the most trusted oilfield navigation app with over 63,000 users across 22 states. Enabling oilfield professionals to easily search, map and navigate to well sites in the United States since 2012.
Covered states include Texas, New Mexico, North Dakota, Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, West Virginia and Ohio.
-Weekly Satellite Map Updates: We are the only navigation app that updates its satellite maps every week, so that you can always see & navigate the latest lease roads.
-Advanced Search: Search by lease name, operator, state and API number.
-Dynamic Map: See nearby wells on a map and go from high-level cluster view all the way to individual wells with ability to see and hide wells surrounding a selected well.
-Cloud Profiles: Create an account and access your app with all your favorites from any device.
-Navigation: navigate to a selected well, SWD or Rig via Google or Apple Maps.
-Favorites: Save well and other points of interest to a list of favorites for quick access.
-Show favorites on map: see all your favorite wells on the map.
-Work offline: work in airplane mode after downloading your data, no need to worry about cell coverage.
-Monthly Well Updates: receive automatic data updates with hundreds of new locations added every month.
-Support: Our friendly, Houston, TX based client success team stands ready to help with any issues
- Free Trial: Download Wellsite navigator for free and try it out for 7 days!
- The subscription allows users to receive monthly data updates and have access to all features and layers. There is no contract, so you can cancel any time!
- Subscriptions can be either monthly at $9.99/month or annual at $99.99/year (saving you 17%)
- Payment will be automatically charged to iTunes account at the end of the free trial, unless cancelled before the end of the trial.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you encounter any issues, or want to request new features, please contact us at [email protected]
What's new in version 2.6.1
About WellSite Navigator USA Pro
WellSite Navigator USA Pro is an application developed by Wellsite Navigator, LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download WellSite Navigator USA Pro for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download WellSite Navigator USA Pro for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
WellSite Navigator USA Pro Add-Ons
The app is $19.99 but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.