Explore a universe of user-created solar systems and black holes in the Interstellar game. Create and customize you own unique solar system with planets, moons, asteroids and more.
See how far you can pilot the Endurance without running out of fuel, sling-shoting through solar systems with realistic physics and gravitational forces. Use wormholes to jump to new systems and see if you can survive the ultimate challenge of a black hole.
• Create your own solar system and share it with friends
• Customize planets, stars and asteroids
• Pilot the Endurance through friend’s and other player¹s solar systems
• See how far you can explore without running out of fuel
• Slingshot between planets and return research data to Earth
• Navigate past massive black holes
• Upgrade your ship to increase durability and range
• Earn mission patches for completing objectives
• Based on newtonian physics with simulated gravitational fields
Need help? Use our Interstellar Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.2.3
- Several game optimizations and improvements. - Redesigned black hole.
Interstellar is a free-to-play, simulation and adventure game developed by Paramount Digital Entertainment, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad Air and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Interstellar for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Interstellar for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.