A railway adventure
CONNECT MORE THAN JUST CITIES!
Set off with your friends and family to re(discover) Ticket to Ride, the classic boardgame. In this railway adventure, you’ll need to be the quickest to link up your cities and reach your destinations.
In this strategy game for all ages, try out different tactics, block your competitors’ lines and take over routes before the others do. With so many different strategies to try, each new game is a unique experience.
Travel the world from Europe to India, passing through the legendary China, facing new challenges by purchasing additional cards with their own special rules (available in expansion packs).
- A tutorial teaches you the rules of the game so you can head off quickly on your adventure
- Play in single-player mode, online multi-player against the whole world, or local multi-player with your friends
- This is the official adaptation of Alan R. Moon’s best-selling boardgame, Ticket to Ride, which sold over 8 million copies.
- An easy-to-play strategy game
- No game is ever the same, you can play over and over again
- Discover a series of add-ons with special maps and rules
- Challenge players all over the world in cross-platform mode
Need help? Use our Ticket to Ride Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2.6.10
o iOS and macOS: fix the Local mode so that it can work with all platforms again o Germany: fix the way short tickets are discarded o And fixes of a couple typos and potential crashes
About Ticket to Ride
Ticket to Ride is a board game developed by Asmodee Digital, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Ticket to Ride for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Ticket to Ride for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
Ticket to Ride Add-Ons
The app is $6.99 but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.