Edit Documents and Collaborate
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode
What's new in version 1.2019.38202
* Auto-formatted bullet points, lists and hyperlinks * Bug fixes and performance improvements
Google Docs is an application developed by Google LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Below are the links to download this app on iOS. If you want to download this app for Android, click here.
What Client’s Say
App Ratings & Updates
Ranked #69 in U.S. Rated on App Store: 4.5 Stars.
Latest App Activity (See All Price Changes)
Google Docs Add-Ons
The app is Free and offers no in-app purchases.