Trivia on the go
It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
1. Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
3. Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Embedded webview is needed to display the opened hyperlink to the Privacy Center
Need help? Use our Heads Up Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 4.1.81
Why did the hipster burn his tongue? Because he drank his coffee before it was cool. This update fixes social sharing for Twitter, Facebook, and Messages. Happy playing!
About Heads Up
Heads Up is a word game developed by Warner Bros, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.4 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Heads Up for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Heads Up for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
Heads Up Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.