City Transit, Travel & Food
The Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's new in version 4.11.0
• Easily compare ETAs across driving, transit, walking & biking • Get directions to places now on your Apple Watch • Bug fixes
About Google Maps
Google Maps is an application developed by Google LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 7.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 6, iPad Air and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Google Maps for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Google Maps for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
What Client’s Say
Google Maps Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.