This is a classic hex-and-counter digital wargame covering the naval-air battles of the Pacific War, in the South Pacific and Central Pacific in 1942-1943.
Find the forces of your opponent and strike at them before they sink your precious aircraft carriers, while preventing them from invading key points in the theatre of operations or supporting your own amphibious operations.
• Solitaire play again powerful US or Japanese AI
• Play by Email
• 11 historical scenarios: Coral Sea May 42, Midway June 42, Eastern Solomon Aug 42, Santa Cruz Oct 42, Guadalcanal Dec 42, Bismarck Sea March 43,
Rabaul 1943, Guadalcanal Feb 1943, Watchtower Aug.42, US Raids Mar 42, Wake Dec 41
• Varied Hex maps with a scale of 30 miles per hex
• 80 types of warplanes, historical ships
• Naval-air search, radar, progressive intelligence gathering on enemy naval forces
• Air strikes against naval and land targets, surface battles
• Advanced damage system
• Invasion, naval bombardment
• Turn-based system
• A nice on-boarding sequence will guide the player to the depth of the game
• Available in English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese , Italian
• No internet connection required to play against the AI
Estimated Playtime: 1h00 to 3h00.
Need help? Use our Carrier Battles Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.9.12
Bug fix: - Bismarck Sea: Japanese TRS were not loading troops at Rabaul
About Carrier Battles
Carrier Battles is a strategy game developed by Cyril Jarnot, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of Carrier Battles on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
Carrier Battles Add-Ons
The app is $2.99 and offers no in-app purchases.