If you're looking for adventure, you will find it in Voodoo Detective!
New Ginen: a small island town steeped in rich Voodoo culture, overrun by chain stores, infested with privileged tourists. Where local color and colonial corruption clash in a desperate battle for survival.
Against this fascinating backdrop we meet a mysterious woman with no past standing at the center of a drama so profound the threads of reality are threatening to unravel!
Join Voodoo Detective on his latest case, where danger hides behind every dirty secret and each thrilling moment may be his last. It's time to don your fedora and trenchcoat, detective, you've got a mystery to solve!
- Monkey Island inspired point-and-click adventure!
- A rich story full of whimsy and intrigue!
- Hand-drawn backgrounds, animations, and user interface!
- High definition graphics!
- Prominent voice talent from games and films such as Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, Fallout, Diablo, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Star Trek, Austin Powers, and many more!
- A brilliant soundtrack recorded with live instruments composed by none other than Peter McConnell of Grim Fandango, Monkey Island, and Psychonauts fame!
Need help? Use our Voodoo Detective Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 0.0.24
This version hides certain character's names if you haven't met them yet.
About Voodoo Detective
Voodoo Detective is an adventure game developed by Short Sleeve Studio, LLC, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of Voodoo Detective on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
Voodoo Detective Add-Ons
The app is $14.99 and offers no in-app purchases.