Kanagawa is an easy to learn puzzle game with simple gameplay that challenges players of all ages.
It has many different levels of difficulty to suit all tastes. The easiest ones are just nice to solve and the hardest ones really put the player's brain to the work.
The game creates a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere with its music and hand-drawn graphics.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Only the top tile of each pile can be moved.
- Pile can only have a maximum of 4 tiles
- Tile can only be moved onto a similar tile
- Any top tile can be moved to a empty pile
- 100+ solvable levels
- 8 different difficulty levels
- Undo / Redo
- Settings for sounds & music
- High scores
Need help? Use our Kanagawa Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.03
- iPad support! - 10 new levels - UI refinements
Kanagawa is a puzzle game developed by Juhana Inha, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of Kanagawa on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.