Graphics & Design
ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 150 million times in total as a series, over 2700 materials, which provides over 2000 brushes, over 1100 fonts, 75 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint are uploaded to our YouTube channel.
- A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
- Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
- Recording your drawing process as a video.
- SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos.
*Feedback from users
We receive many good reputations from users.
- I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
- Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
- I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
- Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
- Over 2000 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush previews.
- You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- 46 screen tone functions such as Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, Square, etc.
*About ibis Paint purchase plan
The following purchase plans are available for ibis Paint:
- ibis Paint X (free version)
- ibis Paint (paid version)
- Remove Ads Add-on
- Prime Membership (Monthly plan / Yearly plan)
There is no difference in features other than the presence or absence of advertisements for the paid version and the free version.
If you purchase the Remove Ads Add-on, the ads will not be displayed and there will be no difference from the paid version of ibis Paint.
In order to use more advanced functions, the following Prime Membership (Monthly plan / Yearly plan) contracts are required.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the one-month at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
- Prime Materials
- Prime Fonts
- Tone Curve filter
- Gradation Map filter
- Clouds filter
- Reordering artworks in My Gallery
- No advertisements displayed
* After you become a prime member with the first one-month free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
What's new in version 9.1.2
Thank you for using ibis Paint X! The summary of this update is as follows. [New Feature in ver.9.1.2] - Added a function to sign in to Online Gallery automatically with the account registered in Settings window. [Improvement in ver.9.1.2] - Fixed a problem where fonts could not be downloaded from some sites in Add Web Fonts window that opens from Font List window. [Fixed bugs and Problems in ver.9.1.2] - Fixed a bug where "No Selection" was displayed on Selection Layer when drawing on Selection Layer with the brush that "Separate Each Stroke" is OFF. - Fixed a bug where Selection will not appear on Canvas and Canvas Thumbnail on Layer window when Selection Layer is Current Layer, if you select Filter in Filter tool, and immediately after cancelling without finalizing, place a curve or a polyline with Bezier Curve or Polyline Drawing tool using the Brush that "Separate Each Stroke" is OFF, and then cancel the curve or polyline by removing or undoing with Knob. - Fixed a bug where "Existing" was displayed in Layer window when using Liquify Pen on Selection Layer when Selection Layer was Current Layer and there was no drawing on it. - Fixed a bug where "No Selection" was displayed in Layer window when Selection Layer was Current Layer and nothing was drawn on Selection Layer, and then Lasso Fill was used with Bezier Curve or Polyline Drawing tool and Layer window was opened before finalizing. - Fixed a bug where app crashes if you suspend the app after opening Artwork Information window of the uploaded artwork when the app cannot use the internet, then resume the app when the internet ia vailable, and close the window immediately. - Fixed a bug where the drawing does not spread to the entire blue frame when trying to transform a drawing with a width or height of less than 9 dots with Perspective or Mesh Form command on some devices. - Fixed a bug where brush drawing may be inappropriate when playing an artwork with many layers in ver.7.0.0 or later. - Fixed a bug where multiple "Times New Roman" are displayed in Font List window on iOS/iPadOS 15. - Fixed a problem where "Show Thickness Mark while Hovering" setting was not reset when "Reset Stylus Settings" button was pressed in Settings window when XP-PEN was selected. - Fixed a bug where an error may occur in rare cases when the app is not able to use the internet even once after installing it. [New Features in ver.9.1.0] - Added new brushes "Coarse Pencil", "Coarse Pencil (Light)", "Bleed Watercolor", and "Bleed Watercolor (Dark)". - Added "Find Edges (Handwriting)" to the "Adjust Color" filter category. - Added a new brush parameter "Fill with Current Color" for the "Double" type.
About Ibis Paint X
Ibis Paint X is an application developed by ibis inc and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download ibis Paint X for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download ibis Paint X for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
ibis Paint X Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.