The ultimate 3D dice roller: roll many kinds of virtual dice, and make custom dice suited for almost any game.
• Select dice from your collection, or enter roll expressions using standard dice notation
• Support for many roll behaviours such as keeping or dropping highest/lowest X dice, explosion, dice pool counting, and more
• Save roll expressions you frequently use, to easily re-roll them
• Includes dice for most table-top RPGs*
• Easily edit dice to make them your own
• Includes many pre-made dice, over 300 rollable dice shapes, and lots of images/sound effects/visual effects for all kinds of custom dice
• Input stats from your character sheet to use in roll expressions
*d20 system (DnD), Fudge/Fate, Narrative system (Star Wars, Genesys), Storytelling (Vampire), Lancer. If your RPG needs some other kind of dice, you can make them pretty easily.
Need help? Use our Sophie's Dice Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.42
• Dice expression sampling and statistics • New dice shapes and examples • New "Redefine" roll condition • Various fixes and improvements Check the Sophie's Dice documentation for the full change log.
About Sophie's Dice
Sophie's Dice is a simulation game developed by Sophie Houlden, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Sophie's Dice for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Sophie's Dice for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Sophie's Dice Add-Ons
The app is $3.99 and offers no in-app purchases.