Health & Fitness
Be Okay is your personal comfort zone.
With Be Okay, help is always available through calming techniques that help you cope with anxiety and panic attacks.
• Regain control of your breathing with our selected deep breathing exercises
• Listen to nature sounds in a calming and relaxing atmosphere
• Quickly call a loved one when you need the most
• Import photos that make you smile
• Keep records of anxiety and panic attacks to better deal with possible future occurrences and identify possible triggers
• Save your mindfulness minutes to Health app
Team Be Okay - Ana Luiza Ferrer and Helena Leitão
What's new in version 3.7.0
Hey, everybody! We're back with new features requested by you! - Be Okay colors is now available! You can now choose the color that fits you the best :) - Tired of scrolling back to see old records in your calendar? Now we list them for you! - There's also a new experience when checking out records by day. - We included a button to redirect to our Instagram page, it's in the "About us" screen :) - We also made some internal improvements (got rid of the dust, took out the trash etc). Hope you all enjoy this version and, as always, if you have complaints or suggestions, feel free to contact us through our Facebook (https://facebook.com/BeOkayApp) or Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/app.beokay).
About Be Okay
Be Okay is an application developed by Helena Leitao and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Be Okay for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Be Okay for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Be Okay Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.