This is a fun and engaging puzzle game. The goal of each level is to help the lumberjack cut down all the trees and get back to his truck.
- A tree falls only towards to the other side of the lumberjack.
- A tree falls only on empty tiles or river tiles, not other trees or stomps.
- A fallen tree occupy 1, 2 or 3 tiles depending on its height.
- The lumberjack cannot walk pass a flowing river or a tree (fallen or standing).
- A fallen tree stops river flow.
- A fallen withered tree serves as a bridge.
There are 70 fun levels. Some of them are simple yet tricky; some are very challenging and takes a lot planning to complete.
If you are stuck on a level, don't worry, we've got the solutions for you.
Need help? Use our The Busy Lumberjack Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2.2.0
About The Busy Lumberjack
The Busy Lumberjack is a strategy game developed by Yixiang Lu, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download The Busy Lumberjack for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download The Busy Lumberjack for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The Busy Lumberjack Add-Ons
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.