Storm, Snow & Hurricane Radar
The NOAA Radar and Weather Forecast app offers you the best radar map available on the store with more than 35 real-time and hyper accurate weather layers to choose from in order to plan your perfect day, week or vacation. There is no reason for the weather to surprise you anymore, with up to 12 hours of weather layers forecast.
Use weather layers that come in high resolution and color such as:
- Tropical cyclones (hurricanes)
- Storm cells
- Lightning strikes
- Fire observations
- Air quality
- Wave heights
- Drought monitor
- Atmospheric pressure
- 14 days of temperature and precipitation forecasts
More incredible features:
- Real-time radar map updates whenever and wherever you need them
- Daily notifications to be informed of a weather forecast or be warned in case of any severe alert in your region
- Up to 48 hours of detailed hourly forecasts and up to 16 days of weather forecasts for any favorite location
- Ability to choose the app's text size according to your preferences and needs
- Astronomic and atmospheric information about the moon and sun which affect local and global weather patterns
- Multiple detailed metrics for your favorite locations such as temperature, humidity, pressure, snow, clouds, rain and wind built into a beautiful design alongside animated weather conditions
The NOAA Radar and Weather Forecast App Premium Subscription
Join " The NOAA Radar and Weather Forecast App Premium Features Club" to get:
- Real-time premium layers such for weather events such as hurricanes, storms, lightning strikes, river and ocean observations and up to 2 weeks of temperature and precipitation outlooks
-Access to our Hurricane Tracker Tool
Access to Future Radar Mapping and additional zoom layers.
- More detailed 48 hourly forecasts
- More detailed 16 day daily forecasts
- Over 8 types of customizable notifications for today and tomorrow's forecasts, weekend forecasts for your favorite places, moon and sun cycles, severe weather alerts, and more!
- No ads
The NOAA Radar and Weather Forecast app has different subscription plans based on plan availability. Plans begin with a free trial and can be cancelled at any time.
Subscription payments are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period or trial. Subscriptions starting with a trial automatically renew for the indicated price after the trial period ends. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the trial period.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase ("Settings" -> "iTunes & App Store" -> "Apple ID" and select "Subscriptions")
What's new in version 73.3
The usual bug fixing and improvements.
NOAA Radar & Weather Forecast is an application developed by Position Mobile SEZC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 14.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 13, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 6, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of the NOAA Radar & Weather Forecast app on iOS.
App Rating & Ranking
Recent App Updates
NOAA Radar & Weather Forecast Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.