Do you ever imagine yourself winning Jeopardy? Or do you just enjoy trivia quizzes and want to get better? This is the right place to start!
Lyceum goes beyond most trivia apps in two ways — volume and organization. With over 15,00 questions to choose from, you won't run out any time soon. Each is organized into one of four domains identified by Jeopardy! producers, so never again will you ask, "was that really important to know?" Statistics taken directly from televised Jeopardy! episodes help you keep track of how well prepared you are for the "big game" and what topics are worth working on.
Want to take a traditional IQ test instead? We've got that too, with over twenty tests to choose from. Each answer also comes with a detailed explanation, so no more wondering why you got a question wrong.
- Over seventy trivia quizzes, each with twenty questions linked to a specific Jeopardy! topic
- Over twenty IQ tests with full answer explanations
- Detailed Jeopardy! analysis of each question type, with information about show frequency and average dollar value
- Analysis of your performance broken down by topic to keep track of your progress
- Guest mode allows you to not save results, in case a friend wants to play
- Missed only mode allows you to quiz yourself only on questions you've already missed
- Everything is AD FREE!
- New trivia quizzes and IQ tests are added regularly
- No internet required, so you can play anywhere, any time
Lyceum Brain Trainer is not affiliated with Jeopardy! in any way. We're just big fans with obsessive personalities who want to make you a trivia master. So if you're tired of your quiz apps asking for the capital of France, or who painted the Mona Lisa, this is where to go. Accept the challenge and you will be rewarded...you might even compete on television one day!
This app is not optimized for iPhone SE 1st Generation and iPhones 5 and earlier.
Need help? Use our Lyceum Brain Trainer Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
About Lyceum Brain Trainer
Lyceum Brain Trainer is a trivia game developed by Smarty Shorts, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 14.3 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Lyceum Brain Trainer for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Lyceum Brain Trainer for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Lyceum Brain Trainer Add-Ons
The app is $2.99 and offers no in-app purchases.