Evil Group Psych Guess Games
5 Second Rule is a game you can use to start any house party with a blast. It’s a perfect ice breaker. You can play it with your closest friends or complete strangers, it will always deliver.
How to play?
Answer simple questions, you have 5 seconds to come up with 3 answers before the buzzer rings. The first player to give 10 correct answers is the winner!
- Hundreds of questions
- 7 Different decks
- Hours of fun with your friends and family
- Minimum 2 players, maximum 14 players
- Includes dirty questions for adults (NSFW)
- Includes family friendly questions
- Create your own questions
- No video ads
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have only 1 friend?
No worries! You can play with 2 players.
How big can my party get?
You can play with a maximum of 16 players. If you have more people, we recommend you split up into teams.
Can I play it with my family?
Absolutely, you can play with all cards, and leave out the dirty pack before the start of the game.
I don’t want to play with boring cards I want only the dirty stuff!
That’s not a question, but yes, you can play the game with ONLY dirty questions.
5 second Rule Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $1.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Need help? Use our 5 Second Rule: Party Game Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1.6
- Fixed a crash on iOS 15.
5 Second Rule: Party Game is a free-to-play, card and word game developed by Kristian Markovic and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 13, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 6, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of the 5 Second Rule: Party Game app on iOS.
App Rating & Ranking
Recent App Updates
5 Second Rule: Party Game Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.