Photo & Video
In a classic mini dv camcorder styling, Death Lens captures the widest field of view in 3 modes: Square Frame 1:1 (perfect for Instagram), Classic 4:3 & HD 16:9. Essential functions have been created to help simplify & enhance your experience more. These include:• The ability to shoot smooth footage & remove the shaky vignette when recording with a attachment lens
• Multiple frame rates(24, 30, 60, 120 & 240fps) and multiple frame sizes for HD video including 4K
• Manual control over focus & exposure with the ability to lock for multi take shots
• A save videos to square frame feature which saves un-cropped Classic & HD recordings into a square frame for Instagram, including imported videos also.
• A function to mark clips as favorites
• Batch import/export for multiple recordings
• A batch delete function to remove all unwanted recordings in one action
What's new in version 2.2
Bug fixes If you enjoy using the Death lens app, please take a minute to leave a positive review on the App Store. Thanks for your support! Are you experiencing any issues, have any comments or suggestions for updates? Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll get right on it.
About Death Lens
Death Lens is an application developed by PHOKUS PTY. LTD and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Death Lens for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Death Lens for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Death Lens Add-Ons
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.