Manage your team from the pit wall to master the art of racing. Compete head to head online with other players.
Scout sponsors and drivers, invest in your factory to research and build performance parts. Create technological alliances with other players to trade performance upgrades. Score championship points and climb rankings to move up Leagues.
- No driving skills required, Instruct your drivers from the pit lane
- Collect official racing cars from Porsche, Mercedes, McLaren, Nissan, Audi, Corvette and other top car manufacturers
- Build your team facilities: invest in your factory and research, scout sponsors and drivers
- Score championship points to move up online leagues
- Trade with other players to acquire new cars
- Research new parts for your car and recycle duplicate cards
- Improve your racing cars performances and drivers stats
- Race sprint, endurance, daily races
- Participate every weekend in the 48H Endurance Series taking place on four different race tracks
- Choose the tyre strategy
- Race on 16 different race tracks
- Adapt your strategy to the race events
GT MANAGER is free to download and play, however, some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Need help? Use our GT Manager Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1.46
IMPROVEMENTS - Ranked races based on car categories - New blueprint trading system - New car purchase system - New car liveries added - Fuel level adapted to tracks - Opponent's speed in pit lane adjusted
About GT Manager
GT Manager is a free-to-play, racing and simulation game developed by The Tiny Digital Factory, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of GT Manager on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
GT Manager Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.