The Informed Delivery® application allows you to interact with your incoming mail and packages in one convenient location. Digitally preview your household’s letter-sized mailpieces and receive USPS Tracking® updates for incoming packages directly in the app:
• Verify your identity to ensure you have access to your secure dashboard
• Digitally preview grayscale images of the exterior, address side of their household’s letter-sized mailpieces scheduled to arrive soon.
• Report missing mailpieces, and in some cases, interact with mailer-provided digital content associated with mailpiece images (e.g., special offers, related links).
• Schedule emails and/or text-based alerts to track the delivery status of your incoming packages.
• Scan the barcode on shipping labels with a mobile device’s camera to store the label number and track its status.
• Leave delivery instructions for incoming packages and schedule a redelivery.
What's new in version 2.7.1
Maintenance and bug fixes
About Informed Delivery
Informed Delivery is an application developed by United States Postal Service and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Informed Delivery for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Informed Delivery for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Informed Delivery Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.