Photo & Video
Beastcam makes it easier than ever to capture the best possible photos and videos on your iPhone. It’s fast and easy-to-use, but powerful and customizable as a professional camera when you need it. We believe Beastcam is the most intuitive and advanced camera app ever created for capturing life’s special moments, expanding the capabilities of your iPhone camera to its fullest potential, and taking your #iPhoneography to the next level!
Easily set, fine-tune, and lock the most important settings you need in seconds, such as focus, exposure, zoom, white balance, and more using Beastcam’s intuitive design, quick-access buttons, precise value sliders, focus, and exposure reticles. All available with a single tap on the home screen.
Enhance your creativity with built-in support for DOF adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses in both photo and video mode. Improve your sound quality with external microphones and dial in the perfect settings for your environment, such as gain, audio format, sample rates.
Speed up and organize your workflow with shareable presets for every available setting.
Save time setting up your camera with unlimited customizable presets for all available settings that can be applied at any time. Perfect for multi-phone setups, DOF Adapters, 1.33X & 1.55X anamorphic lenses, and other commonly used settings like frame rate, resolution, etc.
Save time finding your files by creating projects and scenes that auto-generate readable file names based on the project name, scene name and take # and prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording, or later in the built-in gallery. Conveniently manage and share all of your organized photos and videos with the built-in gallery.
- Set and lock focus and exposure with reticles
- Precisely adjust white balance, focus, zoom, and exposure settings right from the home screen
- Analyze your shots accurately focus peaking, false colors, zebras, and histogram
- Take steadier shots with standard or cinematic image stabilization
- De-squeeze footage to 2.39:1 for 1.33X anamorphic lenses and 2.76:1 for 1.55X anamorphic lenses
- Rotate orientation for DOF lens adapters
- 4X quick zoom preview, perfect for manual focus
- Switch between any of your iPhone cameras
- Monitor audio levels, microphone type, format, and sample rate right on the home screen
- Compose your shots with 1:1, 2.39:1, and 2.76:1 aspect ratio guides and grids that don’t alter your recordings
- Show/hide all of the menus from your home screen
- Built-in flash/torch control
- Create projects and scenes that auto-generate easy to read folder and file names based on the project name, scene name, take #
- Prioritize your best footage (or delete your worst) with a single tap as soon as you’ve finished recording or later in the gallery
- View, rename, move, share or delete files with the built-in gallery
- Custom local presets for white balance, zoom, focus
- Create sharable global presets for all available settings (video mode only)
- Custom settings/rules for a fresh start
- Easily adjust exposure, focus, zoom with gesture controls
- 4K 3840x2160, QHD 2560x1440, FHD 1920x1080 or HD 1280x720 resolutions
- 24, 25, 30, 48, 50, 60, 120, or 240 FPS options
- Bit rates: Low, Standard, High, Beast (up to 160 Mbit/s)
- 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR on iPhone 12 Series
Note: Some resolution and FPS options are not available on older iPhone models. The bit rate may vary depending on the resolution, FPS, and scene of your video
- ACC, PCM, AIFF audio formats
- 44.1kHz and 48kHz audio sample rates (device-dependent)
- Supports built-in and external microphones
- Control gain for external microphones
- JPEG, HEIF, RAW (.dng) file formats
- 1:1 (9MP max resolution), 4:3 (default, 12MP max resolution), 3:2 (11MP max resolution), and 16:9 (9MP max resolution) aspect ratios
What's new in version 1.11
- 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR recording on iPhone 12 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12, and 12 mini. - Fixed UI for iPhone 12 mini - Improved FPS stability 120/240 FPS at HD/FHD and 48/50/60 FPS at QHD/4K (on supported devices) - Improved stability and small bug fixes ------ 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR: - Available to select under resolution/FPS/bitrate menu on iPhones 12 series. - iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max support 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR recording up to 4K60 - iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini support 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR recording up to 4K30 - File info displays the 8-bit or 10-bit source. Please note: - Histogram, visual analytics, and quick zoom preview are not available at 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR. - 1.33X and 1.55X anamorphic de-squeeze preview available only up to 4K30 at 10-bit. The file will be saved at the native 16:9 aspect ratio. Video de-squeeze is available in the player window inside of the gallery. Currently, anamorphic de-squeeze (and de-squeeze preview) is not supported at QHD/4K 48/50/60 FPS at 10-bit HDR on iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. ------ Improved FPS stability 120/240 FPS at HD/FHD and 48/50/60 FPS at QHD/4K: - To ensure the most stable FPS recording at 120/240 FPS at HD/FHD and 48/50/60 FPS at QHD/4K implemented a different video recording process. It also eliminates preview lag when “cinematic” image stabilization is enabled, similar to the native camera app. Please note: - Histogram, visual analytics, and quick zoom preview are not available at selected settings. - 1.33X and 1.55X anamorphic de-squeeze preview available at selected settings, however, the video will be saved at native 16:9 aspect ratio. Video de-squeeze is available in the player window inside of the gallery. ------ If you have any feedback, please email us at [email protected]
About Beastcam - Pro Camera
Beastcam - Pro Camera is an application developed by BeastGrip and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Beastcam - Pro Camera for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Beastcam - Pro Camera for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Beastcam - Pro Camera Add-Ons
The app is $3.99 and offers no in-app purchases.