Health & Fitness
• For New Yorkers • Use at Participating Businesses and Venues
• Sponsored by the State of New York, Excelsior Pass provides secure, digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results.
• Excelsior Pass and Excelsior Pass Plus are free to download and use. Participation is entirely voluntary.
• Excelsior Pass is digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results (PCR Test or Antigen Test). For use at participating New York State businesses and venues.
• Excelsior Pass Plus is a digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record. Your Pass Plus includes vaccination type, site, and date of vaccination, just like your paper CDC Card. The inclusion of this health information enables New Yorkers to have a complete digital record of their COVID-19 vaccination history for record-keeping and/or usage outside of New York State.
• Similar to a mobile airline boarding pass, New Yorkers can store Passes digitally on their smartphones to present as desired.
• Passes can be retrieved from https://epass.ny.gov and saved to the Excelsior Pass Wallet for easy access. Download Excelsior Pass Wallet and be part of the safe reopening of New York State.
What's new in version 2.4.0
- Adds support to share and print Excelsior Pass Plus - Enhances language support
About NYS Excelsior Pass Wallet
NYS Excelsior Pass Wallet is an application developed by New York State Office of Information Technology Services and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of NYS Excelsior Pass Wallet on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
NYS Excelsior Pass Wallet Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.