This app lets you explore the world of Unicode glyphs. The languages of the world contain some beautiful letter forms, and Unicode Character Viewer gives you an easy way to search for characters, mark your favourites, and share them with others.
Browse all the fonts in your iOS device, and every glyph supported by each of those fonts.
* Search by glyph title.
* View variations of a glyph in different fonts.
* Mark glyphs as favorites for easy reference.
* View all the variations of a glyph in all fonts that support it.
* Add glyphs to a draft text editor for composing a string using any Unicode characters.
* Identify glyphs in strings you find.
* Explore the 283+ downloadable iOS 7 fonts.
This app is perfect for finding interesting characters to use in text messages, social media, or within apps.
(The icon is Unicode code point 0x273E, entitled SIX PETALLED BLACK AND WHITE FLORETTE).
What's new in version 1.8
Now uses the system font picker, so that installed custom fonts are available on iOS 14.
About Unicode Character Viewer
Unicode Character Viewer is an application developed by Fall Day Software Inc and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Unicode Character Viewer for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Unicode Character Viewer for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Unicode Character Viewer Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.