Drift on narrow mountain roads, drive at tremendous speed, but be careful - the smallest mistake can cost you a lot!
- race against the clock (3 medals to achieve in each track)
- global highscore, competition with players from around the world
- 3 different worlds in low poly graphics
- challenging arcade driving physics
- 2 different driving style - drifting and non-drifting
- 24 cars (7 basic cars with skins)
- 9 routes in 72 variations
- easy to play, hard to master
- leveling system, rewards for experience gained
- 7 steering options (gamepad and keyboard support)
- 3 type of camera to choose
- addictive gameplay
If you have any question or you found some bugs send us an e-mail or message on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VOXEL-FUN-101939163513813/?ref=hl.
Music by Snabisch:
Need help? Use our Initial Drift Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.23
- added new tutorial video - changed driving physics - fixed bugs
About Initial Drift
Initial Drift is a free-to-play, sports and racing game developed by Przemyslaw Gajc, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of Initial Drift on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
Initial Drift Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.