"I never feel unmotivated to log in each day and learn!"
"This has been helping me study Japanese way better than any book can!"
"LingoDeer is worth every penny and more, it is an essential tool in the shed for anyone learning any of their offered languages, in or out of a classroom."
LingoDeer is the perfect tool for those who want to self study a new language, be it Korean or French.
What can LingoDeer do for you?
※ Learn to read and write a language with a unique alphabet system, such as Korean or Japanese
※ Learn to form sentences in your own words by following a structured course
※ Learn the essential vocabulary and grammar from beginner to intermediate levels (A1-B1)
※ Improve listening and improve pronunciation with HD recordings by native speakers
※ Reinforce learning with various review activities: flashcards, quizzes, target trainings and more
※ Track your progress and statistics
※ Download lessons to learn offline
Courses offered for English speakers: Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian and Vietnamese.
What makes LingoDeer different from other language programs? Its teaching power.
Instead of relying on users to figure things out, LingoDeer offers a structured, clear and motivating path toward fluency.
By providing the best structured curricula among apps and clear explanations on grammar, LingoDeer enables users to form sentences in their own words, not just memorize and repeat after a phrasebook.
As a result, users gain a clear sense of progression through following this path and are able to maintain long-term motivation.
What’s more, the variety of activities supported in LingoDeer gives users the flexibility to personalize their study. From speaking exercises about food allergies, to drilling words with flashcards or 5-min pop quizzes during lunch breaks, let LingoDeer surprise you with every session.
If you don’t know where to start with learning a new language, start with LingoDeer.
You will need a LingoDeer membership in order to access all courses and features.
- Monthly access for $11.99/month
- Quarterly access for $29.99/3 months
- Annual access $79.99/year, currently only $55.99 the first year
- Lifetime access $159.99, currently only $99.99
- The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Support Url: https://www.facebook.com/lingodeer
What's new in version 2.6.12
Italian Story is now available! Handy and practical, Survival Arabic gets you covered for the basics! Thank you all for waiting. Please let us know how you like this new addition. You can find us at @lingodeer on all social media or via email [email protected]
About LingoDeer - Learn Languages
LingoDeer - Learn Languages is an application developed by LingoDeer Co, and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download LingoDeer for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download LingoDeer for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.