Learn all 16 Federal States of Germany. From Lower Saxony to Thuringia: North Rhine-Westphalia, Berlin and all others.* names;
* location on the map of Germany;
* capitals: for example, Munich is the capital in the German state of Bavaria.
* German coats of arms.
Choose the game mode:
1) Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
4) New game mode: Identify capital cities on the map.
Two learning tools:
* Table of all 16 Federal States.
The app is translated into 9 languages, including English, German, French and many others. So you can learn the names of the German states in any of them.
Need help? Use our German States Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2.1
- Table of all 16 Federal States. - New game mode: Identify capital cities on the map.
About German States - Geography Quiz
German States - Geography Quiz is a trivia game developed by Andrey Solovyev, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download German States for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download German States for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
German States Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.