Interact with your music and fall in love with your library all over again.
Featured on MacStories, 9to5Mac, Cult of Mac, iDownloadBlog, iMore, and more.
Marvis offers a beautiful presentation of your Music Library with loads of powerful features in a minimalistic yet highly customizable UI.
• For iTunes, iCloud Music Library & Apple Music.
‣ Supports Apple Music Search, Browse, For You & Radio.
‣ Non-subscribers can search & browse the Apple Music catalog and play 30s preview for all available songs.
• Use Drag & Drop to add one or more items to Up Next, Play, or Shuffle.
• Advanced Media Details and Artist Info.
• List & Grid Layout. Multiple Grid styles to choose from, like Cover Flow.
• 40 App icon choices.
• Sort and Group.
‣ Sort by Recently Played/Added, Year, Rating, Play Count, and more.
‣ Group Playlists & Genres into Albums, Artists, Composers, etc.
• Smart Rules ‣ Filter, Sort & Limit.
• Last.fm support.
‣ The ability to scrobble is included with your purchase.
‣ Advanced features require an additional one-time fee.
• Music.app is required for Marvis to function.
• Due to iOS restrictions, it's not possible to delete items from your library or playlists via Marvis.
What's new in version 6.5
• Background Images for Widgets. ‣ You can now choose your own background image for Widgets, and make them even more personal. The possibilities are endless. ‣ With the right trick, you can even make the widget background appear transparent. Tip in Marvis Settings > Widgets on how to achieve this. ‣ This was one of the most requested features for Marvis after the introduction of Widgets. We're happy to have implemented it before Christmas. • Added support for Keyboard Shortcuts. ‣ Useful when connecting to a hardware keyboard to your iPhone and iPad. ‣ On your iPad, you can hold the command key on your keyboard to view a list of supported shortcuts. • Added support for the AirPods Max icon for the AirPlay button. ‣ To make sure that you see the correct icon, please have the text 'AirPods Max' in the name. • Added the ability to sort playlists by their description text. ‣ You can find this sorting under Smart Rules > Add Sort Rule. ‣ This is useful in cases where you'd like to have a custom sorting for your playlists but do not want to change the playlist's name. ‣ You can edit the description for the playlists that you've created on your own from the stock Music.app. • Bug fixes and improvements. We hope you enjoy the new Widget Background customization. We’d love to see your widget setup, so tweet it and mention us @marvis_music. Your setup could inspire other users as well. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We hope the upcoming year brings us all joy and peace. Happy Holidays.
About Marvis Pro
Marvis Pro is an application developed by Aditya Rajveer and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 12.3 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Marvis Pro for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Marvis Pro for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Marvis Pro Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.