The purpose of Quigle is to try to pick the top search suggestion based on the beginning of a search. Suggestions are pulled directly from Google in real-time. Find out what people in your country are searching for by playing one of the two game modes: Feud and Quiz!
- Is it bad to eat ...
- How old do you have to be to ...
- Why are Americans so ...
These are just a few of the searches that will come your way in Quigle. You'd be surprised with the suggestions that come up!
- Search results from Google
- Fun and addictive Feud game play
- Feud & Quiz game modes
- Five categories in Feud game mode
- Heads Up, Survival or Normal game types in Quiz mode
- Search suggestions directly from Google
- Suggestions filtered for your country!
- Up-to-date searches and suggestions
- Over 500+ total searches with more added every day!
- Leaderboards & achievements
- Tablet support
Need help? Use our Quigle - Feud for Search Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.7
Added categories to Feud game mode! Choose between 5 categories: All, Questions, Culture, Names, and Statements.
About Quigle - Feud for Search
Quigle - Feud for Search is a free-to-play, word and trivia game developed by Robbie Elias, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Quigle - Feud for Search for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Quigle - Feud for Search for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Quigle - Feud for Search Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.