Jet around the world for shark diving, shore diving, cave diving! Coral reefs, schools of fish, hammerheads, great whites, and over 100 types of animals and 8 locations with 24 dive sites are featured!
- Bonaire, start from the shore, walk out and see the most amazing animals and coral shoals, including green turtles, lion fish, and schools of amberjacks.
- Hawaii, start from a boat and encounter countless sharks, rays, and barracudas.
- Maldives, this location features very dense variety of fish, sharks, and coral reefs.
- Galapagos, get surrounded by hammerheads from a boat dive! Cave diving, underwater arches, and unusual coral formations are some of the highlights.
- Cozumel, enjoy drift diving, cave diving, coral arches, and very large fish, enormous grouper, and lots of sharks.
- Bali, this location features very dense variety of fish, sharks, and coral reefs.
- Great Barrier Reef, the world's largest reef, features a wide array of exotic fish, sharks, and dense schools of fish.
- Red Sea, wreck diving is a big highlight here, as well as unusual animals found nowhere else.
Keep track of your air, depth and find unique creatures on each dive site!
Explore, identify, adventure!
Need help? Use our Scuba Diving Adventure Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
About Scuba Diving Adventure
Scuba Diving Adventure is an adventure game developed by Donald Nelson, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 6.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Scuba Diving Adventure for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Scuba Diving Adventure for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Scuba Diving Adventure Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.