OkuDoku is a combination of 2 classic games Sudoku and Tetris. We have tried to take all the best from those two games to create a truly challenging experience for puzzle lovers.You can play against yourself by beating your own high score or compete in Daily Challenges.
The game is easy to play but in order to completed Daily Challenges and get a really high score, you will need to plan your moves a few steps ahead.
How to play:
1. Drag and drop numbers on the board
2. Build lines or squares that contain numbers from 1 to 4
3. You score every time you complete a line or a square with all numbers from 1 to 4
4. Lines and squares are cleared once all the numbers from 1 to 4 are added
5. Plan your moves in order to combine multiple lines and squares in order to get even higher score
6. Game ends when you don’t have any available moves left
- Every day we release a new challenge for you to play
- Challenge is started with a predefined set of numbers on the board
- The goal is reach a high score and not to run out of moves too quickly
Please don’t forget to leave a review with your feedback & suggestion, so we can make our game even better!
Need help? Use our OkuDoku Number Brain Challenge Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.021
Compete in Daily Challenges! Every day a new Challenge is unlocked.
About OkuDoku Number Brain Challenge
OkuDoku Number Brain Challenge is a free-to-play, puzzle and board game developed by Pavel Kechko, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 14.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download OkuDoku Number Brain Challenge for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download OkuDoku Number Brain Challenge for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
OkuDoku Number Brain Challenge Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.