Play as Little Chan, fighting for survival in a land overcome by the evil Enemy. Her world is a puzzle, swarming with The Enemy - a maze where each level's exit leads to another of increasing difficulty. Use strategy and quick reflexes to avoid the Enemy and trap them with Prayers. Your goal is to get the Key to Paradise before she runs out of hearts. The journey is not easy, and there are Enemies at every turn. Can you get Little Chan to Paradise in time?
Download Redemptoris Remastered and Play Now!
A long time ago, the world was filled with gladness, prosperity, and joy. Yet unbeknownst to all, a dark and terrible evil lurked beneath them - a land crawling with Demons and their ruler, The Deceiver. Craving power and destruction, The Deceiver and his Demons struck the earth like lightning. Part of humanity they infected and transformed into unwilling Hosts ... others, they attacked and caused to fall forever. Cruel and relentless, The Deceiver, his Demons, and his Hosts became known as The Enemy, for they stopped at nothing and spared no one. After years of terror, only one person remains - Little Chan. Help Little Chan outwit The Enemy long enough to get the Key to Paradise; it's the only way to escape, and time is against her!
• Finally! A non-violent, 16-bit pixel Christian strategy puzzle game for all ages.
• Play with the sounds of hypercasual music for an enjoyable gameplay!
• Laugh at the hilarious sounds of The Enemy disappearing when they walk into Prayers!
• Enjoy simple and easy-to-use game controls.
• Sharpen your puzzle-solving skills as you get Little Chan through the maze that is her world.
• Test your reflexes with this quick stimulating brain game!
• Grab BodyArmor (aka The Rosary) and replenish Little Chan’s hearts so she doesn't fall!
• Use strategy to manage how quickly you use Prayers and Bodyarmor, and how to get past The Enemy.
• Does Redemptoris contain any sensitive themes?
---- Redemptoris is a non-violent game, free of concepts of passing or hurting others. Little Chan falls if she runs out of hearts, and Enemies disappear when they walk into Prayers.
• Are there any in-app purchases in Redemptoris?
---- There are no in-app purchases, however, there is a one-time charge of $1.99 USD to own the game. Once purchased, you can play it over and over with no need to pay anything!
• My kid plays Redemptoris a lot. Should I be concerned?
---- The themes contained in Redemptoris are positive and educational! Players can learn asset management & strategy (managing how quickly they use Prayers & Bodyarmor in order to play long-term), while playing a stimulating brain and strategy puzzle game. Always, if you’re concerned about your child’s device usage, you can limit their screen time by modifying their device’s Parental Controls.
Need help? Use our Redemptoris Remastered Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
About Redemptoris Remastered
Redemptoris Remastered is a strategy game developed by Chantal Ansah, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Redemptoris Remastered for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Redemptoris Remastered for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Redemptoris Remastered Add-Ons
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.