Control a sine wave and avoid obstacles in more than 40 levels.
Sine is a competitive arcade game with unique mechanics and compelling visuals. You control a sine wave, avoiding obstacles, racing to the finish, and collecting orbs scattered throughout levels ranging from simple to painfully difficult. The intuitive one-finger controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
Each level has three goals. In order to get 100% completion, you'll need to:
- Complete the levels
- Beat them within strict time limits
- Collect every orb
- A unique mix of genres and gameplay mechanics you've never seen before
- Beautiful, minimalist visual design
- Over 40 hand-crafted levels providing hours upon hours of gameplay
- Immersive beats and audio created just for Sine (headphones recommended!)
- Easy to learn, but challenging to master one-finger controls
- Facebook and Game Center leaderboards
"1st place, GDS Indie Expo 2019"
– Game Developers Session 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
Sine the Game is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Purchase once, play forever.
Need help? Use our Sine the Game Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0.1
- Fixed a bug for displaying leaderboards on iPads - Fixed language support for AppStore metadata - Added loading indicator for the screens taking a longer time to load - Added our music composer nickname to the credits Enjoy the game and do not forget to review it on the App Store.
About Sine the Game
Sine the Game is a racing game developed by Lonely Vertex, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Sine the Game for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Sine the Game for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Sine the Game Add-Ons
The app is $2.99 and offers no in-app purchases.