BLUE SKIES AIR FORCE ACADEMYThe award winning original multidirectional iPhone helicopter shooter!
12 years on the App Store! Updated for 2020 with iPad support for the first time since it was originally released in 2008!
You are a new recruit at the elite Blue Skies Air Force Academy. Master Sergeant Harris is teaching you to fly a helicopter when the evil Hans Kraven interrupts and begins invading your country! It is your job to prevent Hans and his eccentric henchmen Bruno, Rachel, and the mysterious ninja Takeshi from world domination.
- 30 Levels of addictive search and destroy action
- Pick up bonus health, gas, and cash from downed enemies.
- Use cash to research better weapons in the R&D lab.
- A pulse pounding soundtrack of 10 techno rock songs
- 10 different weapons including missiles, bombs, lasers and fireballs.
- Save at any point, play through story at your own pace.
- Arcade mode for instant action and unlimited levels
- 3 difficulty settings
- Rain and weather effects
- 5 hours of gameplay in story mode
- Random level generator for unlimited fun!
- High production values and top notch sound effects
To pause the game, click the power button on top the device or tap at the top in the middle to open the in game options.
JOIN THE FAN COMMUNITY
-On Facebook at www.facebook.com/RockingPocketGames
-On Twitter at twitter.com/RockingPocket
Need help? Use our Blue Skies Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 5.0
-Added iPad support for the first time
About Blue Skies
Blue Skies is an action game developed by Chris Egerter, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Blue Skies for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Blue Skies for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Blue Skies Add-Ons
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.