This is a picture quiz about 150 famous monuments and buildings. Guess the names of man-made structures - bridges and towers, temples and statues - from all over the world. From the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Stonehenge to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Sydney Opera House.The monuments are divided into 2 levels of difficulty.
1) Those that are easier to guess: such as the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Statue of Liberty in New York.
2) Monuments that are known only to the experienced travelers: Roman Theatre of Mérida and Newgrange in Ireland.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
Two learning tools:
* List of all monuments in the app.
The app is translated into 12 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the monuments in any of these languages.
Do you know this royal palace? What is the name of that castle? Start the game that will guide you around the world and its wonders!
Need help? Use our Famous Monuments of the World Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1
- 75 new monuments (Level 2) - Palmyra, Monticello, and many other. - List of all monuments in the app. - New game mode with 6 answer options. - 2 new languages (Polish and Czech). Now the app is available in 12 languages including English.
About Famous Monuments of the World
Famous Monuments of the World is a word game developed by Andrey Solovyev, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Famous Monuments of the World for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Famous Monuments of the World for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Famous Monuments of the World Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.