The PC game, brought to iOS
Join us on Discord -> https://discord.gg/tavRA6W
Hi I'm Valentin, young French developer of 21 years old. I started this game in December 2019 from scratch after playing my first wargame for a couple of hours.
Working alone on it with my brother who's responsible for the art.
This game features :
- Over 750 units
- Customizable units (Rockets, bombs, drop tank, torpedo, trucks, half tracks, horses etc)
- A rank and experience system for the units, and the player
- Almost any country you want to play
- A unit editor (modify any unit you want)
- A tile editor (modify any tile you want)
- A map editor allowing you to recreate any battle of your choice (up to 300 x 300 hexes and above if your phone/tablet can handle it)
- Easy modding.
- Customizable strategic map.
- An entire Europe map
- An entire Pacific map
- An entire Eastern front map
- A campaign for major countries, with a core-unit system (Keeping units between scenarios)
- A supply line mechanics (Optional)
- Blowing up or repairing bridges mechanics
- Diving / going to surface, and spotting mechanics with submarines
- Retreat, surrender, capture mechanics
- A morale mechanics (Optional)
- A season mechanics + weather mechanics + clouds (Optional)
- No time limit to complete scenarios if you don't want to
- A complete guide on Steam + official tutorials on youtube
- A cool developper :))
Author of the musics : [email protected]
Operation Citadel isn't just about the eastern front, and even less just about one battle. To be honest, all good names were taken and I could not think of one.
If you have a better idea, I would be happy to hear it, send me an email or drop by our discord !
If you have any suggestion, critic to make, send an email or leave a message on the discord. You will ALWAYS be answered to.
And last but not least, if you like the game and want to support me, leave a positive / constructive review here, share the game with your friends, knock yourself out !
Need help? Use our Operation Citadel Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.2.0
- Change : Depth first algorithm over Dijkstra for the pathfinding / showing potential tiles. It. Is. Now. Around. 500 times faster :D NO MORE LAG WITH PLANES YEEEES - Change : ZIS 2 stats, PaK40 stats, 87 Ju G attack sound., 88mm damage, Elefant, Tiger II, Tiger I, jagdanther, StuH42 stats. - Change : Remade Eastern front 1943 map. - Change : Unit deal -15 damage when fighting from a bridge. - Change : All stuka air attack stats (Lower). - Change : Added a max frame rate on all devices (60FPS in game, 30FPS in the menu). To maximize battery life and help with performances (Could run at over 200 FPS). - Change : Musics and sounds are now being streamed, not loaded into the RAM anymore, meaning way faster loading times, and less RAM consumption. (-300MB) - Fix : AI freeze due to the latest update code modifications. (@Robert) - Fix : Trench tile pointing up had a different green colour from others. - Fix : Naval planes didn’t spot mines properly. - Added : Fullscreen/Windowed option in the settings (@Makran70). - Change : ZIS 2 stats, PaK40 stats, 87 Ju G attack sound., 88mm damage, Elefant, Tiger II, Tiger I, jagdanther, StuH42 stats. - Change : Remade Eastern front 1943 map. - Change : Unit deal -15 damage when fighting from a bridge. - Fix : AI freeze due to the latest update code modifications. (@Robert) - Fix : Trench tile pointing up had a different green colour from others. - Fix : Naval planes didn’t spot mines properly.
About Operation Citadel
Operation Citadel is a strategy game developed by Valentin Lievre, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Operation Citadel for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Operation Citadel for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Operation Citadel Add-Ons
The app is $4.99 and offers no in-app purchases.