Reminders, day planner & habit
Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
What's new in version 12.5
• New sleek and, dare we say, gorgeous Todoist widgets for iOS 14 let you organize and personalize your iOS Home screen and Today View. • Tasks widget: Check the to-do list of your choice without opening Todoist with this widget — in three sizes. • Productivity widget: Keep your achievements front and center with a widget that shows your current progress toward daily and weekly goals as well as your Karma stats. • Add Task widget: Quickly add repeated tasks by setting the name, project, section, due date, priority, and/or label of tasks you do over and over again. • Plus, make Todoist part of your bedtime routine by adding shortcuts to the app in your new iOS 14 Wind Down settings.
About Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks is an application developed by Doist Inc and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.