Jamboard is G Suite's digital whiteboard that offers a rich collaborative experience for teams and classrooms. Watch your creativity unfold: you can create a Jam, edit it from your device, and share it with others. Everybody can collaborate on the Jam anytime, anywhere. For businesses and schools that use Jamboard hardware, you can use your iPhone or iPad to join or open a Jam on a nearby board.
* Draw with various pens and colors to bring your ideas to life.
* Share Jams and work together with others in the same Jam in real time.
* Add sticky notes to brainstorm ideas together.
* Bring your Jams to life by inserting photos and stickers.
* Import Drive files from G Suite to annotate documents together.
* Highlight objects with the laser pointer tool.
Camera: Take photos to insert into jams.
Photos: This is used to let users pick images to insert into Jams and to save Jams as PNGs.
What's new in version 2.1.13
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Jamboard is an application developed by Google LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Jamboard for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Jamboard for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.