Addictive for fans of Classic
Reimagination and a remake of the immortal classic. Arrange the falling pieces to fill up and clear the lines. Clear as many lines as possible to advance through levels or complete various objectives. This game is inspired by the four brick falling blocks games. But instead of easy four brick pieces, where the name Tetra comes from, this game uses five bricks pieces, thus the name Penta. Of course, you are not limited to either set of pieces. Play any combination you would like and consider more fun.
Fun question: Do you see the black dots when you are looking at the game title screen? Do you think they are there?
- Play an endless game or complete objectives.
- Play individual levels or progress through the campaign.
- Smooth and customizable controls.
- Various difficulty levels.
The controls were designed to make the gameplay smooth and enjoyable. Below are the few highlights that make this game stand out.
- Tap with the second finger or swipe down to drop the piece. Of course, you can use the "Drop" buttons too.
- Swipe up to stash the piece and use it later in the game. This allows for more strategic play.
Need help? Use our Pentix Nova Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0.6
- Fixed bug that prevented progressing through Pentix levels
About Pentix Nova
Pentix Nova is a free-to-play, puzzle and board game developed by Irix Studios, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Pentix Nova for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Pentix Nova for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Pentix Nova Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.