Health & Fitness
Contact Tracing Add-On
Citizen, the most trusted public safety app in the US, has introduced SafeTrace in partnership with San Joaquin County Health Care Services to help people know if they’ve been exposed to COVID-19, and to help cities and states track potential outbreaks in an efficient, scalable way.
This add-on app allows you to get the most out of the COVID tools on the main Citizen app.
Download Citizen and this add-on app to contact trace, get alerted if you’
re exposed to COVID, and order at-home tests.
This add-on app allows you to use the main Citizen app to:
• Find out if, where, and when you were exposed to COVID.
• Contact trace with friends so you know when it’s safe to spend time together.
• Have peace of mind around coworkers if you’re back at your workplace.
• Find out early if you’re at a higher risk of having COVID, even if you don’t have symptoms.
• Know when to be extra cautious if you live, work, or spend time with immunocompromised or other high-risk people.
We keep your contact tracing data safe.
• You can disable contact tracing any time.
• If you decide to disable contact tracing, data will be deleted within 24 hours.
• All contact tracing data is private, encrypted, and is deleted after 30 days.
• No one profits from or owns your contact tracing data.
Help break the COVID chain. Enable contact tracing to keep yourself and your loved ones safer.
What's new in version 1.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
About Citizen SafeTrace
Citizen SafeTrace is an application developed by sp0n, Inc and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Citizen SafeTrace for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Citizen SafeTrace for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Citizen SafeTrace Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.