Photo & Video
FiLMiC Remote offers wireless control and monitoring of your FiLMiC Pro experience. FiLMiC Remote puts your spare iOS devices into the production process.
Remote v3 offers three modes of capability: Control, Monitor and Director.
Control mode provides the familiar FiLMiC Pro interface for complete remote camera control over hard to reach camera placements such as sliders, jib arms, car mounts, microphone stand or other compelling live event camera placements. Set up your FiLMiC Pro device and then control all settings and recordings from the Remote:
- Start/Stop record functions.
- Focus/exposure reticle placement and locking.
- Dual arc slider manual controls for focus and exposure.
- Pull-to-point focus and exposure pulls.
- Create and load FiLMiC Pro presets from FiLMiC Remote.
Monitor mode gives you cinema production capability for a fraction of the cost, offering a four-up display with the following powerful analytics:
- Video preview: Reference video for use with analytics screens.
- Waveform monitor: Visually identifies signal brightness segmented from left to right across a video feed. Used in conjunction with the video preview it can provide a quick snapshot of brightness in your video.
- Vectorscope: Displays color saturation, by channel, across the entire image.
- Histograms: RGB composite, Luminance, Zone and RGB channel.
Director mode provides a clean video preview. This is perfect for providing a director, producer or crew with a device to monitor the production remotely.
You can switch between modes on the fly to check analytics and composition. Remote can also be set up in ‘preview-only’ mode allowing a camera operator to perform all controls from the device running FiLMiC Pro and allowing the Remote to be used solely for monitoring.
Create your mobile studio today with FiLMiC Remote!
- The use of FiLMiC Remote on one iOS device requires the simultaneous use of FiLMiC Pro on an additional device. Both devices must be running iOS 12 or later.
- FiLMiC Remote connects to FiLMiC Pro using Wi-Fi either on an established network or using a peer-to-peer network (for using in areas where a Wi-Fi network is not present).
- FiLMiC Remote can connect to any iPhone or iPad running FiLMiC Pro and is not cross platform.
What's new in version 3.4.0
v.3.4.0 of Remote adds full support for 10-bit capture and LogV3 which was introduced in v6.13.0 of FiLMiC Pro. If you have any questions, suggestions or findings please contact us at [email protected] - and if you enjoy shooting with FiLMiC Pro, please consider leaving us a review. Happy filming!
About FiLMiC Remote
FiLMiC Remote is an application developed by FiLMiC Inc and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download FiLMiC Remote for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download FiLMiC Remote for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
FiLMiC Remote Add-Ons
The app is $9.99 and offers no in-app purchases.