Wrist convenience for Tesla
Convenience on the wrist - Watch app for Tesla is the ideal companion in day to day life with your Tesla vehicle. These are just a few of the day to day conveniences this app will help achieve:
- When charger is connected, use the force touch menu to unlock the charge port. If currently charging, it will be stopped first.
- Add the graphic corner complication to your watch face and enjoy the convenience of having easy access to state of charge, charging indicator, time remaining if charging, sentry mode active indicator and indicator if any windows, doors or trunks are open. All from one complication, that also will launch the app when tapped.
- During and after charge, a panel will show how much energy was added. Convenient if you schedule your charge during the night - wake up each morning and easily check how much energy was added to the battery.
- If you have multiple vehicles on your account, tap the vehicle name to quickly and easily switch between them.
- You can queue up commands by tapping on buttons, then put your wrist down and the commands will execute in the background when the vehicle is successfully woken up.
- When you tap the unlock vehicle button, the charge port will also unlock if a charging cable is attached. That's convenience right there!
- Want to reduce phantom drain? Background updates can be configured to longer intervals between updates or to only update if car is already awake or can be disabled entirely for absolutely zero impact on phantom drain.
- A warning panel will show up if any doors, windows or trunks are left open. Conveniently, you can tap the panel to close any open windows.
- Need to access the frunk? Just do it from your wrist - no fiddling with your phone.
- Sitting comfy in the couch, but just remembered you have a road-trip in the morning? Set the charge limit to 100% - or any value really - and start charging, right from the convenience of your wrist!
- Leaving the office after a long hot day? Activate the HVAC when you're on your way, and enjoy a nice cool vehicle.
- When charging, tap the time remaining label to switch to show time of expected completion - no more head calculus!
- Need to run a quick errand, but you don't have your phone? Unlock your vehicle from your wrist, then activate keyless drive and off you go. Just please be mindful that this feature requires internet connectivity on both watch and vehicle - so don't drive into the desert and leave your vehicle, or you'll get stuck there!
A note about security and privacy:
This app accepts two types of login. Either Tesla account credentials or a Tesla API token. Your account credentials are by default not stored in the app, but are used only once to obtain an authentication token and refresh token directly from the Tesla API server. If you would rather supply that token yourself, you can do so instead. It is preferable to supply a refresh token, as the app will then have a perpetual login. Your token will be persisted in the app. Tokens will be revoked if you change your Tesla account password. With the optional keyless drive feature you can choose to store your password in the app - it will be securely stored in the watchOS keychain. This feature is optional and is not required for all other features to function. No network traffic will ever be emitted from this app that goes anywhere other than directly to the Tesla API servers. The source code for this application will at all times be made available to any security researcher for a voluntary security and safety audit.
This app is not endorsed by Tesla Inc. Use at your own risk. No guarantee of proper function is given. Only you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this app.
Made in Denmark
What's new in version 1.0.4
- Some complications now indicate if sentry mode is active - Added estimated time of completion when charging - Updated UI in vehicle chooser - Added estimated time of completion when charging - tap the time remaining label to toggle - Added section to show if any vehicle features are open - Added indicator to some complications if any vehicle features are open - Added defrost toggle control - Show Unlock Port in force touch context menu. This will stop charging if charging and unlock the charge port, if a cable is connected. This will be available even if the car is already unlocked. Should make it easy to always be able to disconnect charge cable, no matter what state the car is in. Just force touch, tap unlock port and port should unlock and allow cable to be disconnected. - Added background image support. - Close windows when tapping open features alert panel - Tap big battery to switch to small battery and range panel instead - Show if sentry is active in new small battery panel - Link to FAQ in login screen and settings screen - Added Handover of FAQ url - when on the login or settings page nearby devices will allow opening the FAQ url from Handoff - Removed app logo stencil and added actual Settings button instead. Not too many people got the Tesla logo easter-egg reference - Added a credits section to the about screen - Will only update in background if complication is active - Localized in - Dutch - Swiss German - German - Danish - Norwegian - Swedish
About Watch app for Tesla
Watch app for Tesla is an application developed by Kim Hansen and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Watch app for Tesla for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Watch app for Tesla for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Watch app for Tesla Add-Ons
The app is $3.99 and offers no in-app purchases.