Trapped between worlds
Experience the intricate dioramas and connections of your life, and the ripples we all make, in this award-winning narrative puzzle game.
Poised between life and death, isolated and alone, you must unravel the poignant truths that led to your fate.
Dig beneath the beautifully rendered façades and interiors of an ordinary suburban lifestyle to discover a contemporary tale crafted by an award-winning author.
Piece together this compelling story by revealing objects and memories, and decipher these clues to reveal more of the story and its secrets.
From your own home to eerily deserted streets, beautiful apartment blocks to abandoned hospitals, you must search forensically for clues and the path forwards.
Each new revelation takes you that one step closer to understanding, and to the people and places that surrounded you, in your all too short life.
Why are you here?
Why are you trapped and alone?
Will you ever move on?
• Experience an emotional and immersive story written by award-winning author Joost Vandecasteele
• Explore every nook and cranny of each beautifully rendered diorama
• Play through five compelling chapters, with each revealing more secrets and twists that will lead you to the truth
• From an unassuming sitting room, to a tent in a forest, from a police car in a tree to an abandoned hospital, a hauntingly different suburbia is yours to discover
• Carefully optimized for mobile devices
Need help? Use our The Almost Gone Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.3.3
Fixed a bug where the Deja Vu Achievement wasn't triggered when completing the game twice. Players who have, will now get the achievement when the game starts.
About The Almost Gone
The Almost Gone is a free-to-play, adventure and puzzle game developed by Playdigious, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download The Almost Gone for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download The Almost Gone for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The Almost Gone Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.