Stay on your couch
This app transforms your iPhone into a Remote for Zoom Meetings. No need to sit next to your MacBook or iMac. No need to fiddle with menus or get off the couch to mute, unmute, change view or raise hand. Just fire up this app, connect your zoom meeting and control it with your iPhone.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Join a Zoom Meeting on your iPhone.
2. Your Macbook or iMac automatically connects to your meeting and becomes your screen (We're currently working on making it compatible with Windows PCs).
3. Your iPhone becomes your Remote (Mic, Video, Hand, Participants, Switch View, Leave Meeting, etc.).
ONE TIME SETUP BEFORE YOU START
1. Download our helper app for your Mac from our website http://zoomremote.app/.
2. Install and launch this Remote for Zoom Meetings App on your iPhone.
3. Enter your Zoom Meeting number or Zoom invite link and tap join meeting.
4. Your Mac automatically joins the Zoom Meeting and this app enables you to control it using your iPhone.
Please leave a review and share your feedback with us. More information and update on our website zoomremote.app
Have a question? Write us [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: This is app is brought to you by a third-party developer not affiliated Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
What's new in version 1.2
* Fixed lowering hand after unmuting * Corrected password handling on the remote * Fixed bug preventing users from using display names shorter than 4 characters * Other minor bugfixes and general improvements
About Remote for Zoom Meetings
Remote for Zoom Meetings is an application developed by Thomas Miskiewicz and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Remote for Zoom Meetings for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Remote for Zoom Meetings for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Remote for Zoom Meetings Add-Ons
The app is $2.99 and offers no in-app purchases.