Indie roguelike card game
Dark Mist is a card game that combines elements of the roguelike deckbuilding genre. with monsters that appear in waves. defeat monsters, level up during mid-battle to keep yourself going.
About this game:
● Your health is equal to the number of cards in your deck. Every time you take 1 damage, the enemy takes 1 card. When you lose all your cards, the game ends.
● Monsters are swarming in! Defeat them line by line. You need to carefully determine the order of killing monsters, which will have an important impact on your later actions. A reasonable killing order will make your later battles more efficient, otherwise you may die suddenly.
● Gain experience points and level up as you defeat monsters. Adding new cards to your deck to press forward.
● Four characters. Each character has a different way of fighting.
● More than 300+ cards are available, with over 70+ props, 30+ events, 80+ different kinds of monsters and 15 bosses.
● Three game modes: standard mode, custom mode and daily challenge mode.
Need help? Use our Dark Mist Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1.2
● 3 bosses has been added. ● Balance Changes. ● Standard Mode Leaderboard Added. ● 16 monsters now has polished art asset. ● 30 cards now has polished art asset. ● Part of the UI has been redesigned and now has polished art asset. ● Unlock difficulty levels per class. This change will not affect the previous unlock progress. ● Minor bug fixes. ● Fixed few localization issues. ● Korean language support added.
About Dark Mist
Dark Mist is a strategy game developed by Pixel Cattle Games, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Dark Mist for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Dark Mist for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Dark Mist Add-Ons
The app is $2.99 and offers no in-app purchases.